12:52 AM
Friday, February 20, 2009
Pink Panther 2 at BB
say something! (0)
Today's maths exam was a breeze despite the lack of sleep i had.. Only slept for 2 hours, from 8am to 10am, den after tat help with abit of chores, lunch in school, and went for maths.. I only did one past yr paper out of the many many, but the paper tat came out today was surprisingly similar.. I could say tat 80% of the questions were the same, just the numbers changed. What luck!
Went to watch Pink Panther 2 at Bukit Batok. Me, MY, CG, Mic.. I've been waiting for the show since I saw the ad on threatres last x'mas.. I watched Pink Panther 1 once in the cinema, and five times on DVD.. Despite watching it repeatedly, Clouseau's funny speech and retarded actions nvr fails to make me laugh.. Needless to say i watched it the day it was released in SG, 19th Feb.. was laughing like crazy in cinema luh.. laugh until my slippers broke and lost my new Samsung earpiece.. Bt i wasnt saddened at all.. Pink Panther 2 was too hilarious for me to be sad about all things like tat =D
Gonna buy Pink Panther 2 DVD for sure when its out!
Played pool at BB CSC and reached home at eleven.
Went to watch Pink Panther 2 at Bukit Batok. Me, MY, CG, Mic.. I've been waiting for the show since I saw the ad on threatres last x'mas.. I watched Pink Panther 1 once in the cinema, and five times on DVD.. Despite watching it repeatedly, Clouseau's funny speech and retarded actions nvr fails to make me laugh.. Needless to say i watched it the day it was released in SG, 19th Feb.. was laughing like crazy in cinema luh.. laugh until my slippers broke and lost my new Samsung earpiece.. Bt i wasnt saddened at all.. Pink Panther 2 was too hilarious for me to be sad about all things like tat =D
Gonna buy Pink Panther 2 DVD for sure when its out!
Played pool at BB CSC and reached home at eleven.